On Monday, we’ll be giving our Top 10 stocks for 2018 and our top 10 stocks to buy in 2018.
Today, we look at oxy stock.
The stock is the world’s largest manufacturer of painkillers, and is widely considered to be the world leader in its class.
Oxy is now in the process of being acquired by AstraZeneca, which has the same goal as Oxy, which is to produce painkiller-free prescription opioids for its patients.
In 2018, Astra will make a significant cash injection to buy back its stock, but it’s unlikely to have any significant impact on the stock price.
If you’re a fan of Oxy stock, and you’re looking to buy this stock, you may want to start by researching our stock advice article, where we have compiled the best stock picks for 2018.
If not, there are other options, including other generic painkillers and non-prescription painkillers.
To help you decide which stocks are worth buying in 2018, we’ve put together a stock selection of the best stocks to invest in in 2018:This is the first of a three-part series on stock picking for 2018:Top 10 Stock Picks for 2018
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market