Marriott stock was up 2.3% to $32.26 after the company reported its fourth-quarter results on Thursday.
The stock is up 8.2% this year, including a 6.9% jump in the last 24 hours.
Marriott said it will continue to buy back stock in its hotels and resorts.
The company also said it expects its total revenue to reach $1 trillion this year.
The stock has seen a surge in popularity among millennials, a demographic that is increasingly searching for luxury accommodations in the United States and abroad.
In March, Marriott said its total guest count had surpassed 5 million, a milestone that has been attributed to the rise of Airbnb.
Mvis stock is down about 1% in after hours trading.
How to use Pinterest to make your favorite photos look more awesome and share them with your friends!
Pinterest is the easiest way to share photos with your Facebook friends.
This article covers how to set up your own profile page, create your own Instagram account and share your favorite Pinterest photos with Instagram users.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market