The stock of Exxon Mobil has been on a tear since it made a $3.9 billion dividend payment in July.
The dividend is the largest payout by a publicly traded company in history.
Now, Exxon Mobil’s stock is trading at around $55 a share, up from about $50 a year ago.
In 2018, ExxonMobil stock was trading at about $46 a share.
That makes Exxon Mobil the No. 2 stock among the top 20 U.S. corporations in terms of its market value.
If Exxon Mobil stays on its current course, it would become the fourth-largest company in the world and the third-largest in the U.K. in terms to its market cap.
Investors should take note of the company’s dividend.
It’s a great time to be an investor.
In addition to the dividend, Exxon is also selling off assets.
Exxon Mobil is trying to sell its assets, including its oil and gas operations.
ExxonMobil is currently in the process of selling the assets of its Oil and Gas business.
That includes the assets it owns near Fort Worth, Texas, and its oil fields in Canada.
Exxon has said that it plans to sell assets in Canada, but has not yet said how many assets it plans on selling.
The company said that about 20% of its assets in the United States will be sold in the next two years.
Investors can invest in ExxonMobil shares at ExxonMobil.com or at the following websites.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market