WMT Stock, a global provider of global trade information, has risen to $32,000.
The company, which tracks U.S. corporate and trade data, said the gain reflects its stronger than expected Q4 results.
The stock gained more than 40% in 2017.WMT has been bullish on the U.K. economy and expects its exports to rise further in 2018.
The U.N. climate change talks are taking place in Germany, and WMT expects a strong result.
The company said its stock rose nearly 2% in 2016.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market