United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
Upgraded United Airlines stocks are up 1.1%, as the airline’s stock price rose 0.3% after the U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) ordered more delays for some of its jets, according to data compiled by Bloomberg.
United shares have climbed by almost 6% in the past 12 months and are up more than 50% since July.
The company’s stock has gained more than 6.2% in 2017.
United is up 0,054.84% this year, according
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market