Which stocks have the biggest market capitalization?
xpel,the global video streaming company, has its shares trading at $9.65 in early trading after the stock surged on Monday.
The company said Monday that it had revenue of $6.1 billion last year, up from $3.7 billion in 2015.
Vevo is one of the companies that has taken a big hit from the recent economic slowdown.
It has been down a few million since the company announced in February that it would shutter its streaming video service.
The stock price rose as much as 13 percent Monday morning, to $11.75 a share.xpel has been trying to increase its share count since its founding.
It launched a mobile streaming app, but it is also making a name for itself by selling the rights to video to content creators.xplans to add 5,000 new employees over the next three years.
The startup is trying to reach a wider audience, and it wants to be seen as an innovative company that innovates in the video space.
McDonalds, a food delivery service, said Monday it had a net loss of $2.6 billion in 2016.
The stock has surged since.
McDonald’s had a $1.5 billion net loss in 2015, but its shares jumped $10.9 in 2018.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market