Disney CEO: We are excited about Disney stock going up
Disney’s stock has rallied on news of a potential merger between Marvel and Disney, the company said.
Disney’s shares have gained more than 70% this year.
The Walt Disney Company has a market value of $68.5 billion.
The company was founded by the Walt Disney family in 1955.
The stock rose 1.7% to $53.60 in afternoon trading, the highest since July 11, 2016.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market