Nike stock hit a new record high: 2.5 times analyst expectations
Nike stock is back up again on Friday after hitting a new high.
The company has risen 2.1% for the week to $68.93.
The benchmark S&P 500 index gained 0.7%.
Nike’s stock is up more than 60% since its lows of $38.85 and $39.84 in September.
The stock is also up 4.7% over the past 12 months.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market