How to keep the momentum going in 2019 and beyond
The biggest question for all sports teams is whether they can keep winning games, or will they get out of it and let their players go?
That’s a question that the NFL and NHL have had to grapple with since the start of the season, and it could continue in the weeks ahead.
Here are some ways the two leagues are attempting to keep momentum going.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market