Which Nokia stock should I buy?
A stock of Nokia shares is worth about £2,500 if you hold it for six months, and about £6,000 if you keep it for seven years.
A stock of Google stock is worth £5,800 if you own it for one year, and £8,000 for two years.
The stock of Samsung shares is about £8.50 if you are holding it for a year, £10.00 if you stay with it for two, and then £14.50 for three.
A Nokia stock has a history of going up, with its price increasing from £1.40 per share in 1997 to £2.20 in 2007.
Nokia shares are a low-cost stock with no outstanding debt.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market