How much does Twitter stock price really matter?
Stock prices are a way of gauging the general market sentiment.
It’s an interesting way to measure market sentiment, but the numbers are often quite volatile.
So it’s useful to see what stock prices look like today if you want to see how things are going.
Stock prices have been trending lower since mid-February, when they hit a low of $12,000.
This week, they’re down nearly 40 percent.
In terms of a company’s market capitalization, they’ve declined by more than half.
That’s what makes stock prices so important: The more stock prices fall, the more money there is for companies to raise funds.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market