How to buy a stock with TSLA stock price
How to get a TSLT stock price from your TSL, TSLA or TSLX account.1.
Sign in to your TBL account.2.
Go to the TBL website.3.
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and select “Get Stock Price.”4.
Click the “Buy” button.
You will now see a pop-up window that asks you to input the correct amount of cash.
Click on the “Send” button to send the money to your bank account.5.
You will receive an email confirming your transfer.
You can then open your TBl account to buy stocks from the website.6.
Go back to your TSLA account.8.
Select “Close” from the “Edit” menu.9.
Go down to your stock price and click “View” to view the list of stocks.10.
Click one of the stocks and the price will be displayed.
Click in the top left corner to purchase the stock.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market