All The Stock Market Today
Snowflake stock is down more than 80% today, according to a CNBC report.
The stock has dropped more than $2,700 since November 8.
This is a good time to buy stocks with a higher yield.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average is up more than 5% this morning.
This gives you an idea of how volatile the market has been over the past several months.
The CBOE Volatility index is up about 2%.
If you have any doubts about stocks that you have bought recently, you may want to look at the latest report from the FOMC.
The Federal Reserve is watching the markets very closely and has signaled that it may raise interest rates at some point in the near future.
The market has gained nearly 50% since October 9.
The S&P 500 has gained more than 13% this year.
It has risen more than 3% in 2016.
The Nasdaq is up nearly 4%.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market