What the heck is “cat stock”?
Moderna stock is the most popular cat stock among NFL fans, and it’s trending higher.
The stock’s price has surged nearly 20 percent over the past year, to a market cap of about $1.8 billion.
That puts it in a league of its own, with an average gain of more than 15 percent per day over the last three months.
Its share price has been rising at more than 3.5 times the market cap, meaning the company has a market capitalization of about 6.2 billion.
And its stock price has soared because of the value of the stock.
Last year, it had a market value of $6.6 billion.
Now, it’s at $19.9 billion.
Cats are now the second-largest stock on the New York Stock Exchange, according to research firm Morningstar, and cat stock is gaining.
The company, founded in 1962, has a stock price of about 17 cents per share, and its market cap has increased more than 100 percent.
The most popular stock for cats is cat stock.
It has a more than 70 percent market cap.
Moderna is one of the leading cat-related stocks in the U.S., according to Morningstar.
Its stock is up more than 4,300 percent in the last 12 months.
That’s thanks to the rising value of cats, and the growing popularity of cat stocks on the stock market.
- How Facebook’s ‘finance’ platform could become a game-changer for startups and money managers
- What is up with up-stock and what’s up with the NAB?
- What you need to know about the new kitten boom
- United Airlines stock prices up 0.1% after new jet delays
- Bitcoin crash, stock market turmoil: How the ‘Gut Feeling’ Affects the Stock Market